Thursday, February 25, 2010

Penguin Pants, Penguin Pants

[Ed. Note: Sorry for the delayed silence. Life happens, you know?]

One of my hidden talents is that I can make up a song about anything. One day in January, while taking Tboy to school, we were singing made-up school-day songs to the tune of Jingle Bells. Perfectly fine, until we got out of the car, and I was singing "Get out now, get out now, get out of the car..." a little too loudly, and only about 5 other people were standing around.

Anyway.....

We have a pajama pants song that we sing. But we only sing it if Tgirl is wearing her ice cream cont pants or Tboy is wearing his penguin pants. When they wear them on the same night, well, we sing the song about 100 times. Tboy wore his penguin pants last night.

 

He had no idea why I wanted to take this picture, hence the look on his face. 
Penguin Pants, Penguin Pants!
Tboy has his Penguin Pants!
Penguin Dance, Penguin Dance!
Tboy do the Penguin Dance! 
Look out!!!! 
Here come the Penguin Pants!
penguin pants, penguin pants....
repeat forever


 

 

I think I made up the tune, so I can't really give you an idea of it. But if you know me in real life, you can ask, and maybe (maybe!) I will sing it for you.

Tgirl didn't have on her ice cream pants, but if there are pictures being taken, she always wants to be a part of it. So, here she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment